higher education estates magazine
Total Audience Coverage
Our T.A.C packages offer maximum coverage with
stand-alone e-mail broadcasts, monthly bulletins and web site promotions.
education building forum
higher education estates forum
leisure design & build is the premier title for specifiers, architects and operators active in the ever-growing leisure build sector. ldb is the only magazine to link the construction and the leisure industries, it encompasses developments across both the private and public sectors to give a truly holistic view of the way the industry is performing and developing.
education design & build bulletin - January 2020
Can you share your expertise at hee2020?
The higher education estates forum
The higher education estates forum 2020 is on 19-20 March at Belfry, Birmingham and we are looking for proposals to speak on the following topics.
- Sustainability in the higher education estate. With a rising awareness for the need for sustainability and students demanding transparency, how are UK universities demonstrating improved sustainability in their estates?
- Maintenance and repairs
- Research hubs development increase
- Energy saving opportunities
- With student demographics increasing in the next 3-4 years, how can we accommodate for these rising numbers?
- Demonstrations of imaginative/innovative ways of utilising existing estates more effectively
- Accommodation challenge - how to deliver cost efficiently and how to ensure standards are maintained.
- The need for accommodation drives rental prices up - what are HE sector doing to tackle this issue for their students?
- Wellness and wellbeing on campus
Please email a brief outline of your proposal to email@example.com.